We’re excited that you’re interested in helping our Veterans. The following opportunities are open.
Crisis Line Member
As a crisis line member, you get to work from your home. You’ll answer incoming calls from Veterans dealing with a crisis, needing someone to talk with, or just needing information.
Support Group Facilitator
As a support group facilitator, you will meet weekly with a group of 10 or less Veterans. Topics for the groups include PTSD, TBI, MST, alcoholics, and narcotics.
Computer Course Instructor
Teach various information technology courses. These courses may include WordPress, CompTia courses, and others.
Please follow these directions:
- Download the application (zip file)
- Open the zip
- Extract the file to a location on your computer
- Open the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader download here
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Complete the volunteer application
- Save the file
- If you use an email program on your computer, click “Submit”
- This will create an email with information prepopulated (don’t change)
- Click “Send” to send the email to us with the application attached
- If you use an online email program like Gmail, create an email
- Send to address: email@example.com
- Subject: volunteer application
- Attach the completed and saved application
- Click send